Terms and Conditions
1. Any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of departure or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
2. You agree that checkout time is 10.00 am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
3. You agree departure after that time may incur additional room charges.
4. You agree that we may apply a charge if your check-in time requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day.
5. You agree to pay interim accounts when presented even though you may not have departed from our rooms.
6. You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
7. You agree you are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due on departure unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met within 30 days of departure you agree to pay the total amount due on receipt of our invoice.
8. You agree to pay us for any loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during period of use.
9. You agree to return the key for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return.
10. You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car-park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
11. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
12. You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other rights created under any Landlord or Tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay. We grant you a licence to stay in our rooms and you agree that we may terminate the licence at any time without giving you a reason.
13. All accounts are to be settled at Reception in full prior to departure. We are able to process payments using eftpos, credit cards or cash. We regret we are unable to accept cheques. Credit card payments using American Express attract a 3% surcharge.
14. You agree to receive commercial electronic messages from us in the future unless you advise us otherwise in writing.Vacy Hall Pty Ltd ABN 25 106 969 368, 135 Russell St Toowoomba QLD 4350www.vacyhall.com.au Phone 07 4639 2055Policy effective 1 April 2016