Add breakfast to your stay
Continental breakfast is $18 per person. It includes all the following:
- A choice of cereal including, our famous slow cooked porridge served with a dollop of brown sugar, or our home made Swiss muesli with macadamia nuts, cranberries, dates and pepitas, or bran flakes, corn flakes and wheat bix,
- A choice of fresh orange juice. pineapple, tomato, or apple
- A generous serve of freshly brewed plunger coffee suitable for two mugs, or pots of freshly brewed tea (served in fancy tea pots) with options for a variety of loose leaf tea, herbals or decafinated. Fresh milk and lactose free substitutes available.
- A selection toasts or croissants served fresh from the oven with fresh butter and a selection of spreads including award winning homemade marmalade.
All this is delivered to your room on a trolley like room service, served on the verandah off your room with a view of the gardens, or served in our sunny conservatory on the verandah off the guest lounge. In any coffee shop around town you would not get change from $35 for a breakfast of this quality - so we believe our continental breakfast is great value.
The Full Cooked Breakfast is only $34 and it includes all the items in the continental breakfast as well as a choice from the following:
- Vegetarian Scrambled Eggs light and fluffy with spinach, and melted feta cheese, served on toasted sourdough, garnished with toasted pinenuts and fresh chives. V
- Button Mushrooms Sautéed with Sundried Tomato Pesto & semi-dried tomatoes, tossed with fresh rocket. Finished with shredded parmesan on sourdough toast. V
- The Full Monty – Two soft- fried farm fresh eggs served with a rasher of Millers hickory smoked darling downs bacon, a free-range pork, pumpkin feta and shallot sausage, and oven roasted tomato. GF
- Eggs Benedict – Two lightly poached eggs served with a thin slice of local organic leg ham, cured by our butcher, atop a toasted split English muffin and covered with a rich homemade hollandaise sauce.
Breakfast is served from 7am to 8.30pm. It can be delivered to your room on a trolley like room service, served on the verandah of your room overlooking the garden or we can serve it on the verandah of the guest lounge which is likely a warm and sunny conservatory in winter and a lovely open verandah in summer.
Gluten Free (GF) toast substitute available for all cooked items
V indicates Vegetarian
Lactose Free milk is also available