Add breakfast to your stay
Continental breakfast is $18 per person. It includes all the following:
- A choice of cereal including, our famous slow cooked porridge served with a dollop of brown sugar, or our home made Swiss muesli with macadamia nuts, cranberries, dates and pepitas, or our fresh home made bircher muesli, or bran flakes, or corn flakes or wheat bix,
- A choice of fresh orange juice. pineapple, tomato, or apple juice
- A generous serve of freshly brewed plunger coffee suitable for two mugs, or pots of freshly brewed tea (served in fancy tea pots) with options for a variety of loose leaf tea, herbals or decafinated. Fresh milk and lactose free substitutes available.
- A selection toasts or croissants served fresh from the oven with fresh butter and a selection of spreads including award winning homemade marmalade.
All this is delivered to your room on a trolley like room service, served on the verandah off your room with a view of the gardens, or served in our sunny conservatory on the verandah off the guest lounge. In any coffee shop around town you would not get change from $35 for a breakfast of this quality - so we believe our continental breakfast is great value.
The Full Cooked Breakfast is only $34 and it includes all the items in the continental breakfast as well as a choice from the following:
- Vegetarian Scrambled Eggs light and fluffywith spinach, and melted feta cheese, served on toasted sourdough, garnished with toasted pinenutsand fresh chives. V
- Slow Cooked Cabernet Beef Mince (lightly-spiced with harissa) Bertoli beans and eggplant with an oven-baked egg and served with sough dough soldiers. No dairy
- The Full Monty – Two soft- fried farm fresh eggs served with a rasher of Millers hickory smoked darling downs bacon, a free-range pork, pumpkin feta and shallot sausage, and oven roasted tomato. GF
- Eggs Benedict – Two lightly poached eggs served with a thin slice of local organic leg ham, cured by our butcher, atop a toasted split English muffin and covered with a rich homemade hollandaise sauce.
Breakfast is served from 7am to 8.30pm. It can be delivered to your room on a trolley like room service, served on the verandah of your room overlooking the garden or we can serve it on the verandah of the guest lounge which is likely a warm and sunny conservatory in winter and a lovely open verandah in summer.
Gluten Free (GF) toast substitute available for all cooked items
V indicates Vegetarian
Lactose Free milk is also available